Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Looking for a better way to get up out of bed Instead of getting on the internet and checking a new hit-me, GET UP!

I admit it... I'm on my iPhone, checking Fbook, before I even get out of bed in the morning.

For a while I felt shameful about this, that it was a dirty little secret.

Occasionally I would stumble across a quote, picture, or video which would imbue me with such Carpe Diem energy that I would literally leap out of bed to start my day.  Eventually I found that I was going on Fbook in the morning looking for that inspiration because, lets face it, sometimes it's tough to get out of bed in the morning.

This video was the most recent one to jolt me into the start of a day: Enjoy ; )
This is the first in a series of posts to give you something to get up out of bed with. They will be at 6am Eastern. I am deeply grateful to everyone who has helped me get up, your content brought me joy... and blog material. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment